Southern Implants North America, Inc.
North America distributor of dental implants and restorative medical devices for Southern Implants. This includes servicing maxillofacial and craniofacial surgeons, prosthodontists, periodontists and general dental practitioners.
Southern Implants was established in 1987 to develop, manufacture and distribute dental implants. We have been a pioneer in the field over the last two decades and have contributed extensively to ongoing enhancements with respect to the osseointergration of implant devices, surgical techniques, patient education and options for treatment. Our continually expanding product range includes both established and state-of-the-art technologies, enhanced by outstanding after-sale support.
If you have worked as a Dental Implant Coordinator, Surgical Assistant, or Restorative Assistant, are fluent in Spanish and English, and looking to utilize your expertise in an exciting new setting, we would be interested in speaking with you about an opportunity with our U.S. subsidiary. This position provides technical product and sales assistance for all products sold by Southern Implants North America.
- Provide valuable technical product assistance to clinicians and customers to include discussions about pending cases and possible solutions
- Process technical product orders including data entry, contract review, and order acknowledgements
- Interact with operations to facilitate timely shipment of products
- Interact with accounting to maintain accurate customer accounting records
- Communicate with Field Sales force, Marketing, Distribution, and Management to promote and maintain consistent internal communication
- Gather customer information and add data to Customer Relationship Management system
- Process customer returns and monitor to ensure the product is received
- Resolve customer requests regarding shipping, order entry, and pricing matters
- Maintain and improve systems for order processing and customer activity
- Maintain extensive product knowledge and regulatory policies including standard operating procedures by participating in ongoing training and education about products
- Assist with shipping logistics, documentation, and requirements to meet customers' shipping and handling expectations
- Communicate as needed to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required
- B.S. in Business, Marketing, or other related field or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Medical device experience is required, preferably in an implant coordinator role, surgical assistant role, or restorative assistant role
- 2+ years of dental experience is preferred
- Exceptional telephone manner and skills required
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills required
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP and Salesforce.com systems experience preferred
- Experience with MS Office suite required
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving a variety of concrete variables
- Adaptable to fast paced, ever changing environment which requires quick decision making with an even temperament and positive attitude to provide highest level of service to the customer
- Strong administrative, clerical and organizational skills required
Southern Implants North America, Inc. offers competitive salaries and benefits including comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance, life, 401(k) with generous company match, and paid time off.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.